Monday, April 16, 2007

For the Grandmas



Okay, this entry doesn't have much to do with life in Costa Rica. It is really just for the grandparents to see Olivia's one year old portraits taken by Aunt Sheri (Sheri's Photography in Riverview MI) while we visited the States last week. She always does a wonderful job and since we don't have much in the way of photography business here, it was great to get some pics done for her birthday next week. If you want to see any up close, just click on the photo!





"Mom has always wanted the flower pot shot as a newborn but I was too big by the time we got around to the baby photos. So, we did the shot a different way now that I am bigger and can sit by myself. These were some of my Mommy's favorites poses."



"Here we have my cute smile with my new blanket (Mom left the other one at airport security on the flight home). We also bought a cute dress from Costa Rica so I could have a picture in it. Hopefully Mom won't make me do traditional dances in front of people when I get older! Lastly, we have some bathtub scenes - as you can see by my face it wasn't much fun until Mom broke out the bubbles! Isn't Aunt Sheri creative? Well, the model isn't bad either, right?"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures! So sweet! (:

Anonymous said...

Sheri ALWAYS does a fantastic job with pictures...these are soooo sweet! I can't believe how fast all of your kids have grown! These are treasures! ~Colleen Torlone